Osher community started building up in early 2018 through YouTube, from August 2018 Osher started his Patreon channel (crowd fund) to dedicate premium contents to members that are committed to Osher’s Astro-finance development and in order to support Osher as creator;
Osher’s community is growing and you can take part in it.
Astro Finance community started in 2018 since opened patreon (1st group) to get support for Astro-finance method development.
(Patreon is independent company that helps creators to hire support by providing exclusive materials to supporters)
In Patreon members pledge monthly amount and in return receive weekly videos as exclusive prediction 1 month ahead to crypto / oil and gold.
Since method starting get stabilized and more people started being interested in order to secure community also to protect group and resources from future external threats / censoring ext I opened a parallel Patreon group (limited amount of seats), also to allow people from India and China or Africa that usually are restricted using Patreon, to enjoy my contents with crypto payment solution.
- In 2019 I brought up “prediction2go.site” website to accept crypto for 1 year / 6 months membership.
- In 2020 I launched 2nd group via patreon (limited seats – accepting Paypal / card)
All membership groups accessing same weekly videos (1 months ahead to crypto & commodities according to tier one takes).
All members to weekly contents via patreon and predictions2go are CONNECTED in 1 PLACE via DISCORD.
Via Discord app I’m sharing updates for recent crypto and commodities forecasts, sharing important information feeling very together. (Discord isn’t noisy chat, but a team hub – limited seats)
Members enjoy from exclusive weekly videos:
- Monday: “World weekly astrology” to reflect the collective consciousness and general markets through the planets.
- Tuesday: “Commodities OIL & GOLD” 1 month ahead.
- Thursday: “Crypto weekly update to main 3 biggest coins” 1 month ahead.
All members of weekly videos updates get 20% to all astro-finance services (excluding “live chart” services)